Several Clogged Toilet in Mission Hills repair work are carried out in a hurry, which means that you may unclear the blockage. The result is an undesirable mess and a Clogged Toilet in Mission Hills for several years ahead. To avoid this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Below are nine signs of a poor blockage repair work and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve assembled a brief guide to detecting an improperly performed toilet clog repair. If you detect any of these signs, you might require the intervention of our experts.
How do you know if a toilet clog repair work was ineffective?
One problem can cause another in plumbing, but it is also a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet clog repair, however suspect something has gone wrong, here are some manifestations:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The obstruction is probably still there when there are spaces between the flange and the drainpipe.
- The wax ring is not being replaced appropriately or at all. Failure to replace your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and potential clogging problems as well.
- There are visible indications of damage to the pipe itself, such as cracks and chips. If the obstruction is not eliminated and these signs of wear are ignored, they will just intensify gradually.
- The obstruction is not clear. If the blockage is not removed, it will just worsen over time. Along with a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Mission Hills.
- The new flange is not level with the old one. If the brand-new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the obstruction appropriately.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain rapidly, it is a sign that there is still a clog in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the clog is not cleaned properly, you might smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the clog, it was probably not cleaned properly.
- The obstruction returns after a day or two. If the clog returns after just a few days, it indicates that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your clog returns?
If the clog returns after a day or two, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in Mission Hills repair professional and ask for assistance.
The problem will likely persist or result in additional damages when you try the repair again similarly, either with DIY methods or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair may seem like a chore, depending on the cause, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the appropriate tools.
If any one of these signs are evident, likely, the clog has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we provide professional Clogged Toilet in Mission Hills repair services for residential and commercial clients.