Numerous Clogged Toilet in Woodland Hills repair jobs are performed in a hurry, which indicates that you may not clear the obstruction. The result is an unsightly mess and a Clogged Toilet in Woodland Hills for several years ahead. To avoid this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Below are 9 signs of a poor blockage repair job and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve assembled a short guide to spotting an inadequately performed toilet clog repair work. If you spot any of these signs, you may need the intervention of our professionals.
How do you know if a toilet clog repair was ineffective?
One problem can trigger another in plumbing, however it is likewise a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet blockage repair, but suspect something has gone wrong, here are some manifestations:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The blockage is probably still there when there are spaces between the flange and the drain.
- The wax ring is not being changed appropriately or at all. Failure to change your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and possible clogging issues as well.
- There are visible signs of damage to the pipe itself, such as cracks and chips. If the obstruction is not eliminated and these indications of wear are ignored, they will just worsen in time.
- The obstruction is not clear. If the obstruction is not removed, it will just worsen in time. Along with a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Woodland Hills.
- The brand-new flange is not level with the old one. If the brand-new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the clog correctly.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain pipes quickly, it is a sign that there is still a blockage in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the blockage is not cleaned appropriately, you might smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the blockage, it was probably not cleaned effectively.
- The blockage returns after a day or more. If the blockage returns after only a few days, it means that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your clog returns?
If the blockage returns after a day or 2, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in Woodland Hills repair expert and ask for assistance.
The problem will likely persist or cause more damages when you attempt the repair again similarly, either with DIY approaches or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair might seem like a chore, depending upon the cause, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the proper devices.
If any one of these signs are evident, likely, the obstruction has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we offer professional Clogged Toilet in Woodland Hills repair services for residential and commercial customers.