Several Clogged Toilet in West Hills repair work are done in a hurry, which suggests that you might not clear the blockage. The result is an undesirable mess and a Clogged Toilet in West Hills for many years to come. To avoid this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Right here are 9 signs of a poor clog repair job and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve put together a brief guide to spotting an inadequately performed toilet clog repair work. If you detect any of these signs, you may need the assistance of our pros.
How do you know if a toilet blockage repair was not effective?
One problem can trigger another in plumbing, but it is additionally a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet blockage repair, but suspect something has gone wrong, here are some signs and symptoms:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The clog is probably still there when there are gaps between the flange and the drain.
- The wax ring is not being changed appropriately or at all. Failure to replace your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and potential clogging issues as well.
- There are visible signs of damage to the pipe itself, such as cracks and chips. If the obstruction is not eliminated and these indicators of wear are ignored, they will only worsen gradually.
- The obstruction is not clear. If the clog is not removed, it will just get worse in time. In addition to a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in West Hills.
- The brand-new flange is not level with the old one. If the new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the clog correctly.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain pipes quickly, it is a sign that there is still an obstruction in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the blockage is not cleaned correctly, you might smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the clog, it was probably not cleaned effectively.
- The blockage returns after a day or two. If the blockage returns after just a couple of days, it means that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your clog returns?
If the blockage returns after a day or 2, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in West Hills repair expert and ask for help.
The problem will likely persist or result in further damage when you attempt the repair again similarly, either with DIY methods or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair may seem like a chore, depending on the source, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the proper tools.
If any of these signs appear, likely, the obstruction has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we provide professional Clogged Toilet in West Hills repair services for residential and industrial customers.