Numerous Clogged Toilet in Northridge repair work are done in a hurry, which means that you might unclear the blockage. The result is an undesirable mess and a Clogged Toilet in Northridge for years to come. To prevent this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Right here are 9 signs of a poor blockage repair work and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve put together a short guide to detecting an improperly performed toilet clog repair work. If you detect any of these signs, you may require the intervention of our experts.
How do you know if a toilet blockage repair work was not effective?
One problem can trigger another in plumbing, however it is likewise a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet clog repair, but suspect something has gone wrong, here are some symptoms:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The clog is probably still there when there are spaces between the flange and the drainpipe.
- The wax ring is not being replaced appropriately or at all. Failure to replace your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and possible clogging issues as well.
- There are visible indications of damage to the pipe itself, such as cracks and chips. If the obstruction is not removed and these indicators of wear are ignored, they will just worsen over time.
- The obstruction is not clear. If the clog is not removed, it will just aggravate with time. Along with a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Northridge.
- The new flange is not level with the old one. If the new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the blockage properly.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain pipes rapidly, it is a sign that there is still a clog in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the clog is not cleaned appropriately, you could smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the clog, it was probably not cleaned effectively.
- The obstruction returns after a day or two. If the blockage returns after just a couple of days, it indicates that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your blockage returns?
If the blockage returns after a day or two, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in Northridge repair specialist and ask for help.
The problem will likely persist or cause additional damage when you try the repair again similarly, either with DIY methods or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair may seem like a chore, depending on the cause, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the proper tools.
If any one of these indicators appear, likely, the blockage has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we provide professional Clogged Toilet in Northridge repair services for residential and commercial customers.