Lots of Clogged Toilet in Lake Balboa repair work are done in a hurry, which means that you might unclear the obstruction. The result is an undesirable mess and a Clogged Toilet in Lake Balboa for many years to come. To prevent this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Here are 9 indications of a poor blockage repair work and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve put together a brief guide to detecting a poorly performed toilet clog repair. If you discover any of these signs, you might require the intervention of our professionals.
How do you know if a toilet blockage repair was not effective?
One problem can cause another in plumbing, however it is additionally a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet clog repair, however suspect something has gone wrong, here are some signs and symptoms:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The obstruction is probably still there when there are spaces between the flange and the drain.
- The wax ring is not being changed appropriately or at all. Failure to change your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and potential clogging problems as well.
- There are visible indications of damage to the pipe itself, such as cracks and chips. If the obstruction is not removed and these signs of wear are ignored, they will only worsen gradually.
- The obstruction is not clear. If the clog is not removed, it will just aggravate in time. In addition to a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Lake Balboa.
- The new flange is not level with the old one. If the new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the clog correctly.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain pipes rapidly, it is a sign that there is still an obstruction in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the obstruction is not cleaned properly, you might smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the clog, it was probably not cleaned appropriately.
- The blockage returns after a day or 2. If the blockage returns after just a few days, it means that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your blockage returns?
If the blockage returns after a day or 2, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in Lake Balboa repair specialist and ask for assistance.
The problem will likely persist or lead to additional damage when you attempt the repair again similarly, either with DIY approaches or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair may seem like a chore, depending on the source, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the appropriate devices.
If any of these indicators are evident, likely, the blockage has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we offer professional Clogged Toilet in Lake Balboa repair services for residential and commercial customers.