Many Clogged Toilet in Encino repair work are done in a hurry, which suggests that you might unclear the obstruction. The result is an undesirable mess and a Clogged Toilet in Encino for several years to come. To prevent this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Here are 9 indications of a poor clog repair work and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing (818) 282-5846, we’ve assembled a brief guide to detecting an improperly performed toilet clog repair. If you spot any of these signs, you may require the intervention of our professionals.
How do you know if a toilet clog repair was not effective?
One problem can trigger another in plumbing, but it is additionally a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet clog repair, however suspect something has gone wrong, here are some manifestations:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The obstruction is probably still there when there are gaps between the flange and the drain.
- The wax ring is not being changed correctly or at all. Failure to replace your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and potential clogging issues as well.
- There are visible signs of damage to the pipe itself, such as cracks and chips. If the obstruction is not eliminated and these indications of wear are ignored, they will only worsen gradually.
- The obstruction is not clear. If the obstruction is not removed, it will only worsen with time. Along with a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Encino.
- The brand-new flange is not level with the old one. If the brand-new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the obstruction appropriately.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain rapidly, it is a sign that there is still an obstruction in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the obstruction is not cleaned appropriately, you could smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the clog, it was probably not cleaned appropriately.
- The blockage returns after a day or 2. If the clog returns after just a couple of days, it means that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your clog returns?
The problem will likely persist or cause additional damage when you try the repair again similarly, either with DIY approaches or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair might seem like a chore, depending on the cause, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the appropriate tools.
If any of these signs are evident, likely, the clog has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we offer professional Clogged Toilet in Encino repair services for residential and commercial clients in Encino At (818) 282-5846.