Many Clogged Toilet in Winnetka repair jobs are carried out in a hurry, which implies that you may not clear the clog. The result is an unsightly mess and a Clogged Toilet in Winnetka for years ahead. To prevent this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Here are 9 signs of a poor blockage repair job and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve assembled a short guide to detecting an inadequately performed toilet clog repair. If you discover any of these signs, you may need the intervention of our professionals.
How do you know if a toilet blockage repair work was not effective?
One problem can cause another in plumbing, however it is additionally a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet blockage repair, but suspect something has gone wrong, here are some signs and symptoms:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The obstruction is probably still there when there are gaps between the flange and the drain.
- The wax ring is not being replaced correctly or at all. Failure to replace your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and potential clogging issues as well.
- There are visible indications of damage to the pipe itself, such as cracks and chips. If the obstruction is not eliminated and these indicators of wear are ignored, they will only worsen with time.
- The obstruction is not clear. If the clog is not removed, it will only aggravate over time. In addition to a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Winnetka.
- The brand-new flange is not level with the old one. If the brand-new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the blockage appropriately.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain pipes quickly, it is a sign that there is still a clog in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the clog is not cleaned correctly, you could smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the clog, it was probably not cleaned appropriately.
- The obstruction returns after a day or 2. If the clog returns after only a few days, it means that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your clog returns?
If the clog returns after a day or 2, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in Winnetka repair specialist and ask for assistance.
The problem will likely persist or result in more damage when you try the repair again similarly, either with DIY approaches or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair might seem like a chore, depending upon the source, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the proper tools.
If any of these signs are evident, likely, the blockage has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we offer professional Clogged Toilet in Winnetka repair services for residential and industrial clients.