Several Clogged Toilet in Granada Hills repair work are performed in a hurry, which indicates that you might unclear the clog. The result is an undesirable mess and a Blocked Toilet Plumbing in Granada Hills for several years to come. To prevent this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Below are 9 indicators of a poor blockage repair work and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing (818) 282-5846, we’ve put together a brief guide to detecting an inadequately performed toilet clog repair. If you identify any of these signs, you might require the intervention of our professionals.
How do you know if a toilet blockage repair work was not effective?
One problem can cause another in plumbing, however it is additionally a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet blockage repair, however suspect something has gone wrong, here are some symptoms:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The obstruction is probably still there when there are gaps between the flange and the drain.
- The wax ring is not being changed appropriately or at all. Failure to change your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and possible clogging issues as well.
- There are visible signs of damage to the pipe itself, such as fractures and chips. If the obstruction is not removed and these indications of wear are ignored, they will only intensify with time.
- The blockage is not clear. If the clog is not removed, it will only worsen in time. Along with a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Granada Hills.
- The brand-new flange is not level with the old one. If the new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the clog appropriately.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain rapidly, it is a sign that there is still an obstruction in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the clog is not cleaned appropriately, you might smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the obstruction. If you can see the clog, it was probably not cleaned correctly.
- The obstruction returns after a day or more. If the blockage returns after only a few days, it indicates that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your blockage returns?
The problem will likely persist or lead to further damages when you try the repair again similarly, either with DIY approaches or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair might seem like a chore, depending on the source, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the proper tools.
If any of these indicators are evident, likely, the clog has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing (818) 282-5846, we offer professional Clogged Toilet in Granada Hills repair services for residential and industrial clients.