Many Clogged Toilet in Castaic repair jobs are carried out in a hurry, which implies that you may not clear the obstruction. The result is an unsightly mess and a Clogged Toilet in Castaic for several years ahead. To prevent this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Below are 9 indications of a poor blockage repair job and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing (818) 282-5846, we’ve assembled a short guide to detecting an inadequately performed toilet clog repair. If you identify any of these signs, you may need the intervention of our pros.
How do you know if a toilet clog repair was not effective?
One problem can cause another in plumbing, but it is also a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet blockage repair, however suspect something has gone wrong, here are some manifestations:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The clog is probably still there when there are spaces between the flange and the drainpipe.
- The wax ring is not being changed correctly or at all. Failure to change your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and potential clogging issues as well.
- There are visible indicators of damage to the pipe itself, such as fractures and chips. If the obstruction is not eliminated and these indications of wear are ignored, they will only get worse with time.
- The blockage is not clear. If the clog is not removed, it will just get worse over time. In addition to a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Castaic.
- The brand-new flange is not level with the old one. If the brand-new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the obstruction properly.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain pipes rapidly, it is a sign that there is still an obstruction in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the obstruction is not cleaned appropriately, you might smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the obstruction, it was probably not cleaned appropriately.
- The blockage returns after a day or two. If the blockage returns after just a few days, it indicates that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your clog returns?
The problem will likely persist or lead to further damage when you attempt the repair again similarly, either with DIY approaches or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair may seem like a chore, depending on the source, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the appropriate tools.
If any of these indicators appear, likely, the blockage has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing (818) 282-5846, we provide professional Clogged Toilet in Castaic repair services for residential and industrial clients.