Many Clogged Toilet in Sylmar repair work are done in a hurry, which implies that you may unclear the obstruction. The result is an unsightly mess and a Clogged Toilet in Sylmar for years to come. To prevent this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Here are nine indications of a poor clog repair job and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve put together a brief guide to spotting an improperly performed toilet clog repair. If you discover any of these signs, you may need the intervention of our pros.
How do you know if a toilet blockage repair work was ineffective?
One problem can cause another in plumbing, however it is additionally a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet clog repair, but suspect something has gone wrong, here are some manifestations:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The obstruction is probably still there when there are spaces between the flange and the drainpipe.
- The wax ring is not being changed appropriately or at all. Failure to change your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and possible clogging issues as well.
- There are visible indications of damage to the pipe itself, such as cracks and chips. If the obstruction is not eliminated and these signs of wear are ignored, they will just get worse with time.
- The obstruction is not clear. If the blockage is not removed, it will just get worse with time. In addition to a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Sylmar.
- The new flange is not level with the old one. If the new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the clog appropriately.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain rapidly, it is a sign that there is still a clog in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the blockage is not cleaned appropriately, you could smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the blockage, it was probably not cleaned effectively.
- The blockage returns after a day or two. If the blockage returns after only a few days, it indicates that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your blockage returns?
If the clog returns after a day or 2, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in Sylmar repair specialist and ask for assistance.
The problem will likely persist or result in further damage when you try the repair again in the same way, either with DIY methods or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair might seem like a chore, depending upon the source, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the proper devices.
If any one of these indicators appear, likely, the obstruction has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we offer professional Clogged Toilet in Sylmar repair services for residential and commercial customers.