Several Clogged Toilet in Sun Valley repair jobs are carried out in a hurry, which means that you may not clear the clog. The result is an unsightly mess and a Clogged Toilet in Sun Valley for years to come. To avoid this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Below are nine signs of a poor clog repair job and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve assembled a brief guide to spotting an improperly performed toilet clog repair. If you spot any of these signs, you might require the assistance of our pros.
How do you know if a toilet blockage repair work was ineffective?
One problem can cause another in plumbing, however it is also a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet blockage repair, however suspect something has gone wrong, here are some signs and symptoms:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The clog is probably still there when there are gaps between the flange and the drainpipe.
- The wax ring is not being replaced appropriately or at all. Failure to change your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and potential clogging issues as well.
- There are visible signs of damage to the pipe itself, such as fractures and chips. If the obstruction is not eliminated and these indications of wear are ignored, they will only worsen with time.
- The blockage is not clear. If the obstruction is not removed, it will just get worse with time. Along with a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Sun Valley.
- The brand-new flange is not level with the old one. If the new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the blockage properly.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain rapidly, it is a sign that there is still a clog in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the blockage is not cleaned properly, you could smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the obstruction. If you can see the obstruction, it was probably not cleaned correctly.
- The obstruction returns after a day or more. If the obstruction returns after only a few days, it means that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your blockage returns?
If the clog returns after a day or two, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in Sun Valley repair specialist and ask for assistance.
The problem will likely persist or result in additional damages when you attempt the repair again similarly, either with DIY methods or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair might seem like a chore, depending upon the cause, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the appropriate tools.
If any of these signs appear, likely, the blockage has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we provide professional Clogged Toilet in Sun Valley repair services for residential and commercial clients.