Several Clogged Toilet in Panorama City repair jobs are done in a hurry, which suggests that you might not clear the clog. The result is an unsightly mess and a Clogged Toilet in Panorama City for several years to come. To avoid this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Here are 9 indications of a poor clog repair work and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve assembled a brief guide to detecting an improperly performed toilet clog repair work. If you detect any of these signs, you might require the assistance of our professionals.
How do you know if a toilet blockage repair was not effective?
One problem can cause another in plumbing, however it is also a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet blockage repair, however suspect something has gone wrong, here are some signs and symptoms:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The blockage is probably still there when there are spaces between the flange and the drainpipe.
- The wax ring is not being changed correctly or at all. Failure to replace your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and potential clogging issues as well.
- There are visible indications of damage to the pipe itself, such as fractures and chips. If the obstruction is not removed and these indicators of wear are ignored, they will just get worse in time.
- The blockage is not clear. If the blockage is not removed, it will just get worse with time. In addition to a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Panorama City.
- The brand-new flange is not level with the old one. If the brand-new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the obstruction correctly.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain pipes rapidly, it is a sign that there is still a blockage in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the clog is not cleaned properly, you might smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the obstruction, it was probably not cleaned properly.
- The obstruction returns after a day or more. If the blockage returns after just a few days, it indicates that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your clog returns?
If the blockage returns after a day or two, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in Panorama City repair expert and ask for assistance.
The problem will likely persist or lead to more damage when you attempt the repair again in the same way, either with DIY methods or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair might seem like a chore, depending on the source, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the proper tools.
If any one of these signs appear, likely, the clog has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we provide professional Clogged Toilet in Panorama City repair services for residential and commercial clients.