Numerous Clogged Toilet in Pacoima repair jobs are carried out in a hurry, which suggests that you might not clear the obstruction. The result is an unsightly mess and a Clogged Toilet in Pacoima for several years ahead. To prevent this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Below are nine signs of a poor blockage repair job and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve put together a brief guide to spotting a poorly performed toilet clog repair. If you detect any of these signs, you might need the assistance of our experts.
How do you know if a toilet clog repair work was ineffective?
One problem can trigger another in plumbing, but it is likewise a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet blockage repair, but suspect something has gone wrong, here are some manifestations:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The clog is probably still there when there are spaces between the flange and the drain.
- The wax ring is not being replaced correctly or at all. Failure to change your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and possible clogging problems as well.
- There are visible indicators of damage to the pipe itself, such as cracks and chips. If the obstruction is not eliminated and these indicators of wear are ignored, they will just intensify with time.
- The obstruction is not clear. If the obstruction is not removed, it will only get worse over time. Along with a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Pacoima.
- The new flange is not level with the old one. If the brand-new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the clog correctly.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain pipes quickly, it is a sign that there is still an obstruction in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the obstruction is not cleaned appropriately, you might smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the obstruction, it was probably not cleaned properly.
- The blockage returns after a day or more. If the obstruction returns after only a few days, it means that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your clog returns?
If the clog returns after a day or 2, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in Pacoima repair specialist and ask for assistance.
The problem will likely persist or result in additional damage when you attempt the repair again similarly, either with DIY methods or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair may seem like a chore, depending on the cause, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the proper tools.
If any of these signs are evident, likely, the clog has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we offer professional Clogged Toilet in Pacoima repair services for residential and commercial customers.