Many Clogged Toilet in North Hollywood repair work are carried out in a hurry, which means that you might not clear the obstruction. The result is an undesirable mess and a Clogged Toilet in North Hollywood for many years ahead. To prevent this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Here are nine indications of a poor clog repair work and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve assembled a brief guide to detecting an inadequately performed toilet clog repair work. If you identify any of these signs, you may require the assistance of our pros.
How do you know if a toilet clog repair was not effective?
One problem can trigger another in plumbing, but it is also a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet clog repair, but suspect something has gone wrong, here are some manifestations:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The clog is probably still there when there are gaps between the flange and the drainpipe.
- The wax ring is not being replaced correctly or at all. Failure to replace your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and possible clogging problems as well.
- There are visible signs of damage to the pipe itself, such as cracks and chips. If the obstruction is not removed and these indicators of wear are ignored, they will just intensify over time.
- The obstruction is not clear. If the blockage is not removed, it will just get worse with time. Along with a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in North Hollywood.
- The brand-new flange is not level with the old one. If the new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the obstruction appropriately.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain quickly, it is a sign that there is still an obstruction in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the blockage is not cleaned appropriately, you could smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the obstruction. If you can see the obstruction, it was probably not cleaned appropriately.
- The blockage returns after a day or more. If the clog returns after just a couple of days, it indicates that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your blockage returns?
If the blockage returns after a day or two, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in North Hollywood repair expert and ask for assistance.
The problem will likely persist or cause more damages when you attempt the repair again similarly, either with DIY approaches or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair may seem like a chore, depending upon the cause, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the appropriate tools.
If any one of these signs appear, likely, the obstruction has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we provide professional Clogged Toilet in North Hollywood repair services for residential and industrial customers.