Lots of Clogged Toilet in Newbury Park repair work are carried out in a hurry, which implies that you may unclear the blockage. The result is an undesirable mess and a Clogged Toilet in Newbury Park for many years ahead. To prevent this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Here are 9 indicators of a poor clog repair job and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve assembled a short guide to detecting an improperly performed toilet clog repair work. If you identify any of these signs, you might need the assistance of our pros.
How do you know if a toilet clog repair work was ineffective?
One problem can cause another in plumbing, but it is additionally a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet clog repair, but suspect something has gone wrong, here are some signs and symptoms:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The clog is probably still there when there are spaces between the flange and the drain.
- The wax ring is not being changed correctly or at all. Failure to change your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and potential clogging issues as well.
- There are visible indications of damage to the pipe itself, such as fractures and chips. If the obstruction is not eliminated and these signs of wear are ignored, they will just intensify in time.
- The obstruction is not clear. If the blockage is not removed, it will only aggravate with time. In addition to a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Newbury Park.
- The new flange is not level with the old one. If the new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the clog properly.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain rapidly, it is a sign that there is still a clog in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the blockage is not cleaned correctly, you might smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the clog, it was probably not cleaned properly.
- The blockage returns after a day or more. If the obstruction returns after only a few days, it indicates that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your clog returns?
If the blockage returns after a day or 2, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in Newbury Park repair expert and ask for assistance.
The problem will likely persist or result in more damages when you try the repair again similarly, either with DIY methods or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair may seem like a chore, depending upon the source, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the proper tools.
If any of these signs are evident, likely, the obstruction has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we provide professional Clogged Toilet in Newbury Park repair services for residential and commercial customers.