Numerous Clogged Toilet in Chatsworth repair jobs are carried out in a hurry, which implies that you may unclear the obstruction. The result is an undesirable mess and a Clogged Toilet in Chatsworth for many years to come. To prevent this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Below are 9 indications of a poor clog repair job and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve put together a short guide to spotting a badly performed toilet clog repair. If you detect any of these signs, you may require the assistance of our professionals.
How do you know if a toilet blockage repair work was not effective?
One problem can trigger another in plumbing, however it is additionally a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet blockage repair, but suspect something has gone wrong, here are some manifestations:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The obstruction is probably still there when there are spaces between the flange and the drainpipe.
- The wax ring is not being changed correctly or at all. Failure to change your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and potential clogging problems as well.
- There are visible indications of damage to the pipe itself, such as cracks and chips. If the obstruction is not eliminated and these indicators of wear are ignored, they will just intensify over time.
- The blockage is not clear. If the blockage is not removed, it will just worsen with time. In addition to a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Chatsworth.
- The brand-new flange is not level with the old one. If the brand-new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the clog properly.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain rapidly, it is a sign that there is still a blockage in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the obstruction is not cleaned properly, you could smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the clog, it was probably not cleaned effectively.
- The obstruction returns after a day or more. If the clog returns after just a couple of days, it indicates that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your clog returns?
If the clog returns after a day or 2, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in Chatsworth repair expert and ask for assistance.
The problem will likely persist or lead to additional damages when you try the repair again in the same way, either with DIY methods or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair may seem like a chore, depending upon the source, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the proper tools.
If any of these indicators are evident, likely, the obstruction has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we offer professional Clogged Toilet in Chatsworth repair services for residential and industrial clients.