Numerous Clogged Toilet in Burbank repair jobs are performed in a hurry, which means that you may unclear the obstruction. The result is an undesirable mess and a Clogged Toilet in Burbank for several years to come. To prevent this, take your time when you go about clog maintenance. Right here are 9 indications of a poor blockage repair work and what to do about it!
At The Best Quality Plumbing, we’ve put together a short guide to spotting an inadequately performed toilet clog repair. If you detect any of these signs, you might need the intervention of our professionals.
How do you know if a toilet blockage repair work was not effective?
One problem can cause another in plumbing, but it is also a way of knowing what is inside your plumbing system. If you tried to perform the toilet clog repair, but suspect something has gone wrong, here are some manifestations:
- There are gaps between the flange and the drain tube. The blockage is probably still there when there are spaces between the flange and the drainpipe.
- The wax ring is not being changed appropriately or at all. Failure to change your toilet bowl wax ring will result in a leaky flange and possible clogging problems as well.
- There are visible indicators of damage to the pipe itself, such as fractures and chips. If the obstruction is not eliminated and these signs of wear are ignored, they will only get worse gradually.
- The blockage is not clear. If the clog is not removed, it will only aggravate in time. Along with a messy bathroom, you will also have a Clogged Toilet in Burbank.
- The new flange is not level with the old one. If the new flange is not level with the old one, it could be a sign that you or the plumber you hired did not clean the clog properly.
- The water does not drain quickly. When the water does not drain rapidly, it is a sign that there is still an obstruction in the toilet.
- The toilet smells like sewage. If the blockage is not cleaned correctly, you could smell sewage in your bathroom.
- You can see the blockage. If you can see the clog, it was probably not cleaned correctly.
- The blockage returns after a day or 2. If the clog returns after just a few days, it means that they made no be repair!
What would you do if your blockage returns?
If the clog returns after a day or two, you will need to call your Clogged Toilet in Burbank repair specialist and ask for help.
The problem will likely persist or lead to further damages when you try the repair again similarly, either with DIY methods or the plumber himself. Although a toilet clog repair might seem like a chore, depending on the cause, it can be challenging to remove the source of the clog without the proper devices.
If any of these signs are evident, likely, the clog has not been removed. At The Best Quality Plumbing, we provide professional Clogged Toilet in Burbank repair services for residential and commercial customers.